Green cleaning products are made without the unpleasant chemical residue and strong scents. Therefore, they will not harm your family or pets. They are naturally-derived, safe, and non-toxic. They include biodegradable ingredients that don’t negatively impact the environment or your family’s health. Do you have cleaning routines and want to use products that are safe for kids to use? We know how to help!
Why green cleaning products are better
Have you thought about green cleaning, but aren’t sure why it’s so much better than cleaning with traditional chemical cleaners? Here some reasons to start green cleaning today!
Make home safer than ever
Many chemicals can be highly dangerous when mixed together. Small children and pets are especially vulnerable. Why? Because of their size. What is more, household cleaning supplies are one of the top substances that led to calls to the National Poison Control Center last year. So, minimize your risk with green cleaning products! They are non- toxic and safe for kids!
Protect your health
You can be sure that using organic cleaning products won’t harm you, your family, or your pets. Problems such as coughing, sneezing, skin rashes, headaches, and more may disappear as soon as you stop using toxic cleaning chemicals.
Clean up your indoor air
Did you know that the use of chemical cleaning products can contribute to higher pollution indoors than outdoors? Breathe easier with cleaning products that are truly green.
Help the environment. Save money
Truly green cleaning products are made using ingredients that don't negatively impact the environment. You can save money by making your own green cleaning products. Or by buying eco-friendly all-purpose cleaners that do multiple jobs. Therefore, there is no need to buy anything else.
Make cleaning much easier. Create your own products
Forget about a whole arsenal of toxic products. It's really easier to have just a few products which take care of your general cleaning needs. Now you can learn to make your own green cleaning products! For example, add essential oils and get unique aromatherapy cleanser! With eco-friendly green cleaning ingredients and supplies, they are 100% safe!
Home cleaning. Natural cleaning recipes
Make sure you keep the following all-natural cleaning ingredients on hand: white vinegar, liquid castile soap, natural salt, baking soda, washing soda, hydrogen peroxide, lemons, microfiber cloths, essential oils, and a spray bottles. Ready? Great, let’s start! If you want to go the green cleaning route, you should start with these recipes.
- A cleanser for everything 1/2 c white vinegar 2 Tbsp baking soda, 10 drops tea tree, lavender, or lemon essential oil. Before adding baking soda mix the vinegar, essential oils and a little water in a clean spray bottle. Then fill with water (to top). Shake to mix ingredients and that’s all! Now you have cleanser for all purposes.
- The best recipe for “soft-scrub” cleaner. You need: 1 ½ cup baking soda, ½ cup environmentally safe liquid laundry soap and 10 drops of your favorite essential oil such as tea tree, lavender, or lemon. Mix baking soda and laundry soap in a mixing bowl (into a paste). Add essential oil and mix well. You can store it in an airtight food container. Add a small amount of water and mix well as soon as you notice that it begins to dry out.
- The best toilet cleaner ever. Use undiluted white vinegar, pour in the toilet bowl, scrub until clean.
- Homemade Oven Cleaner. What you need: ½ cup baking soda; 2 Tbsp water (or more), and white vinegar (1/2 cup or more). Mix ½ cup of baking soda in a small bowl and stir in 2 tablespoons of water (you should get a spreadable paste). Spread this all over the walls of your oven. Leave this mixture to rest overnight. In the morning, put some vinegar in a spray bottle and spritz everywhere you see baking soda! It will create a foaming action. Wipe clean with a damp cloth to remove any residue
- How to make and use this for carpet? Give your carpet a new life. An awesome and easy combination of baking soda and essential oils will help you! Lemon or peppermint would be especially refreshing!
Essential oils for cleaning
Ready to discover some more useful and extremely helpful essential oils for cleaning? Essential oils are one of the naturally best-smelling options for homemade cleaning recipes. Add oils to green your laundry routine. Sanitize the kitchen. Nix mold in the bathroom! Make your house smell ‘clean’ without chemicals! Make your cleaning routine safe for family, kids, and pets! Most people add only lemon or tea tree essential oils to their cleaning recipes. But there are many more options you may want to have on hand. You can see that in our picture!
Cleaning a house naturally is not any more difficult than cleaning it with harsh chemicals. It improves indoor air quality and is much safer, especially for children. Start to be eco-friendly with ROYAL CRAFT WOOD!