- Declutter your bathroom by getting rid of unused or expired products
- Create designated areas for everything - like a place for your toothbrush and a spot for your toiletries
- Invest in organizers that will help you make the most of the space you have
- Store extra toilet paper in an attractive container near the toilet
- Tidy up your under bathroom sink
- Keep the counter clear by using baskets or caddies to store products
So, you're finally moving into your new place and are tasked with the organization of the bathroom. Lucky for you, we've got a few tips to make this daunting task a little bit easier.
Whether you're tight on space or just looking for some extra storage ideas, we've got you covered. Read on for our best advice on how to organize your bathroom!
Declutter your bathroom
Anyone who has ever tried to find a misplaced hair tie or tube of toothpaste in a cluttered bathroom knows how frustrating it can be. A well-organized bathroom, on the other hand, can make your daily routine a breeze. You can declutter your bathroom in no time with a little bit of planning and effort. Read our tips on how to organize bathroom cabinets and start!
Start by purging expired items and anything you no longer use. Then, organize what's left by creating designated storage areas for each type of item. For example, keep all of your toiletries in one cabinet and a towel in another.
Don't forget to leave some room for decoration! A few strategically placed trinkets can add personality to your space and make it feel like home. With a little bit of organization, you can turn your bathroom into a tranquil oasis.
Create designated areas for everything
One way to help keep your bathroom organized and looking its best is to create designated areas for different items. If you have a lot of small items, such as makeup or toiletries, consider investing in a cabinet with multiple shelves.
This will help you keep things sorted and easy to find. If you have larger items, such as towels or extra toilet paper, consider storing them in bins or baskets. You can also use baskets to corral smaller items on shelves.
By creating distinct areas for different types of items, you can maximize space and keep your bathroom looking neat and tidy.
Invest in organizers
Before diving into how to choose bathroom drawer organizers, let's first explore how to organize bathroom drawers in general. A great way to start is by decluttering your bathroom and getting rid of any unused or unwanted items - we’ve already mentioned it earlier.
Next, group items together by category, such as all of your hair products in one spot or all of your skincare in another. Once you have everything sorted, it's time to start thinking about how to best utilize your space. If you have a lot of small items, like makeup or medication, consider investing in some drawer dividers. For larger items, like toiletries or towels, consider using baskets or bins. And finally, don't forget to label everything! This will help you stay organized and ensure that you can find what you need quickly and easily.
If you're like most people, your bathroom drawers are probably a cluttered mess. If you're looking for a way to organize them, bathroom drawer organizers are a great option. But with so many different types and sizes available, how do you know which one is right for you?
Here are a few things to keep in mind when choosing drawer organizers for your bathroom:
- The size of your drawers. You'll want to make sure that the organizer you choose will fit comfortably in your drawers without taking up too much space.
- The type of items you need to store. If you only need to store a few small items, a simple tray or divider may be all you need. However, if you have larger items or need to store more than one type of item (e.g., makeup and hair products), you'll need a more spacious organizer with multiple compartments.
- Your budget. Drawer organizers can range from fairly inexpensive to quite pricey, so it's important to set a budget before shopping.
One way how to organize makeup in bathroom - see the picture below:
Once you've considered these factors, you should have no trouble finding the perfect drawer organizers for your bathroom!
Store extra toilet paper
One of the challenges of living in a small space is finding a place to store all of your stuff. This is especially true in the bathroom, where you need to find a way to keep everything organized and within reach. One way to do this is to store extra toilet paper in the bathroom. This can be done by keeping a spare roll on top of the toilet tank, in a basket next to the toilet, or even in a drawer nearby. By having an accessible supply of toilet paper, you can avoid the chaos that comes with having to search for it when you need it most. Now you know exactly how to organize a small bathroom!
Organize under bathroom sink
First, invest in some small plastic baskets or bins. These can be used to store everything from shampoo to makeup. Label each bin so you know what goes where, and then stack them underneath the sink. If you have room, you can also use bins to store things like towels and cleaning supplies.
Another great way to keep things organized is to use tension rods. These can be placed underneath the sink and used to hang spray bottles, toothbrushes, and other items. Again, labeling each item will help you stay organized.
Finally, don't forget about those pesky cords! Use hooks or zip ties to keep cords tidy and out of the way. This will help you avoid a tangled mess under the sink.
By following these simple tips, you can easily organize your bathroom sink area - and make your life a little bit easier in the process!
Keep the counter clear
A tidy bathroom countertop can make all the difference in how you feel about your space. Here are a few tips on how to organize your bathroom counters so they work better for you:
- Start by decluttering. Get rid of any items that you don't use or need on a daily basis. This will help clear up some valuable countertop real estate. This is a universal rule for all organizing activities. We won't get tired of repeating it over and over again!
- Don't forget about vertical storage. Utilize wall space by hanging shelves or using tension rods to create extra storage for items like toiletries and towels.
- Make use of baskets and bins. Baskets and bins are great for corralling small items and keeping them from spreading out all over the counter. Plus, they can add a decorative touch to your space.
- Finally, consider investing in some stylish organizers. There are all sorts of organizers available these days that can help keep your counters tidy and chic. Find one (or a few) that fit your style and needs, and enjoy a clutter-free bathroom countertop!
So there you have it – our top tips for organizing your bathroom. We hope you found this post helpful and that it gave you some ideas on how to get your bathroom organized once and for all.
And if you’re in the market for some new bamboo home organizing products, be sure to check out our collection at Royal Craft Wood. We’ve got everything from drawer dividers to different organizers, so you can create a stylish, organized bathroom that’s perfect for you. Thanks for reading!