Warranty Terms and Conditions
Royal Craft Wood warranties its products and products’ parts against defects in materials or workmanship for five years from the original purchase date. During this period, Royal Craft Wood will repair or replace defective products or parts with new or reconditioned parts at Royal Craft Wood’s discretion, without charge to customer.
Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the order number from the original transaction through which the warrantied product was purchased. The order number serves as your warranty number and must be retained. Royal Craft Wood will offer no warranty service without this number.
The warranty covers:
- any defects in materials
- any defects in workmanship under normal use
- receiving the product broken
The warranty does not cover:
- damage resulting from improper maintenance
- damage resulting from natural disasters
- theft or loss of a product
Steps for Obtaining Warranty Service
Should you have any problems with your product, please follow these steps to obtain service:
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Describe the issue
- Let us know your Order ID
- Get your warranty service without sending the product back to us. You can keep it, recycle it
Choosing to purchase our product is greatly appreciated. We have customer service representatives available to serve you at any time. So please, do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Royal Craft Wood.